Voluntary and not-for-profit Sectors
As you’re no doubt aware, charities have unique accounting requirements.
With our experience of both the voluntary and not-for-profit sectors, we can provide expert, detailed advice on accountancy, audit, tax and finance. In addition to strategic advice and support for management and trustees.
Our clients include:
- Churches and faith-based charities
- Educational and school-based organisations
- Environmental, arts and leisure organisations
- Local, regional and national charitable organisations
Specialists in the charity sector
We provide our clients with a range of specialist charity accounting services, including:
- Compliance with latest charity regulation
- Advising on accounting systems and internal controls
- Complex tax planning and VAT legislation- Includes Gift Aid, VAT legislation
- Internal control procedures and risk management- Includes recruitment, fund management and trading subsidiaries
- Charity management accounts, strategic reviews and planning- Includes business planning, cash flow forecasts, advice on trustees’ roles and responsibilities
- Charity accounting, auditing, independent examinations, payroll and advice- Includes bookkeeping, reviewing and preparing your accounts, financial procedures, reporting and forecasting
Please contact us to find out more.