We are always seeking ways to make accounting easier for our clients especially when it comes to software. We, like you, have been using ReceiptBank for a number of years and have loved using it.
However, you may have heard that Xero acquired Hubdoc some months ago. So, by moving to Hubdoc you will benefit from having better software integration. This is at no cost to yourselves.
Advantages of Hubdoc:
- Automatically import financial documents (credit card & bank statements/supplier invoices etc.)
- Extracts key data
- Imports into Xero
- Digital filing cabinet folders for supplier, bank, account etc
- Document search via date, amount, supplier, keywords
Options on how to upload documents:
- Take a picture via your smartphone
- Email the document to your Hubdoc account using a unique Hubdoc email address
- Scan the document and upload to Hubdoc
- Set Hubdoc to automatically fetch bills and statements. This will fetch and archive documents if you allow Hubdoc read only access via log in to your accounts. Ready for you to review and publish
- Syncing Hubdoc with Xero will create the transactions in Xero including a copy of the source document. You are able to set up automation rules on how Hubdoc codes your statements and invoices
- When connecting to Hubdoc and Xero, your chart of accounts, bank accounts and contacts sync across. If you set up products and services, these are also available to code transactions within Hubdoc
Hubdoc includes Two-step authentication to provide additional security on your account. Hubdoc also offers unlimited storage, and integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Sharefile and Smartvault.
Please take a look and sign up via their website.
Do get in touch with your contact at Argents Chartered Accountants, if you require assistance in your migration to Hubdoc from ReceiptBank. Equally we are happy to help with any training issues or questions you may have using Hubdoc.