Festive spotlight on ... Stewart Halton
This month we learn more about Stewart Halton, the sport-loving manager who's been with us since the beginning!
The questions have adopted a festive feel for this edition.
- Mince Pie or sausage roll? Tough one, but I’d have to say sausage roll. (A sausage roll is for life, not just for Christmas).
- What's the best thing about Christmas? You can’t beat a good Christmas film……..Home Alone, Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol, Die Hard, Jingle all the Way – the list goes on…
- What's the worst thing about Christmas? Knowing that I’ll have to start a diet in January as I’ve eaten far too much!
- If you could receive any present… what would it be? Probably a Nintendo Switch, as I’m a big kid.
- Snooze after lunch or brisk walk? Brisk Walk - I don’t think I’ve ever slept on Christmas Day, plus I have an excitable dog who loves her walkies.
- Sherry or a cuppa? Cuppa (unless someone is willing to trade that sherry for a single malt whisky?)
- Snowy or bright sunny Christmas Day? Snowy Christmas day!
- Get up early or have a lay in on Christmas morning? As much as I’d love a lay in, I have a 2-year old and an 11-month old – so it’ll definitely be an early start!!
- Quiet Christmas or parties galore? Quiet Christmas.
- Turkey or Christmas pud? Turkey!! Roast Turkey on Christmas Day, followed by Turkey sandwiches on Boxing Day – nom nom nom!