Would you like to download our mobile App from the App Store? Enter the access code ‘ARGENTS’ when prompted in the AppDownload
Festive spotlight on ... Stewart Halton
This month we learn more about Stewart Halton, the sport-loving manager who's been with us since the beginning!
The questions have adopted a festive feel for this edition.
- Mince Pie or sausage roll? Tough one, but I’d have to say sausage roll. (A sausage roll is for life, not just for Christmas).
- What's the best thing about Christmas? You can’t beat a good Christmas film……..Home Alone, Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol, Die Hard, Jingle all the Way – the list goes on…
- What's the worst thing about Christmas? Knowing that I’ll have to start a diet in January as I’ve eaten far too much!
- If you could receive any present… what would it be? Probably a Nintendo Switch, as I’m a big kid.
- Snooze after lunch or brisk walk? Brisk Walk - I don’t think I’ve ever slept on Christmas Day, plus I have an excitable dog who loves her walkies.
- Sherry or a cuppa? Cuppa (unless someone is willing to trade that sherry for a single malt whisky?)
- Snowy or bright sunny Christmas Day? Snowy Christmas day!
- Get up early or have a lay in on Christmas morning? As much as I’d love a lay in, I have a 2-year old and an 11-month old – so it’ll definitely be an early start!!
- Quiet Christmas or parties galore? Quiet Christmas.
- Turkey or Christmas pud? Turkey!! Roast Turkey on Christmas Day, followed by Turkey sandwiches on Boxing Day – nom nom nom!